High-density storage with minimal aisle space allowing maximum cubic storage space.
Drive-In Racking is ideal for;
- Bulk Storage.
- Cold storage applications – to store as many pallets in as little expensive freezer space as possible.
- A large amount of similar items that can be stored in a single pallet position and accessed last-in, first-out.
- Seasonal items that move quickly out of your inventory.
- If you don’t store a wide variety of loads in the rack.
- Easily damaged or fragile loads, which cannot be block stacked.
Drive-In Racks allow a forklift to enter the rack from one side to pick up or pull out pallets. This is done because pallets can slide backwards on a continuous rail.
Forklifts drive into the rack to access pallets.
This is a last-in, first-out arrangement for your pallets. Drive-In Racking can be used by any forklift trucks.
Self centring rails automatically position pallets quickly and safely.
This ensures that pallets are presented correctly to the operator, promoting safe handling, ease of use and reducing damage to the rails and uprights.
Drive-In Racking offers the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area.
Selectivity is sacrificed, but storage density is outstanding.
Drive-In Racking can store up to 75% more pallets in the same space than selective racking. It requires fewer aisles and has better cubic storage.